We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Live for speed [Most realistic racing sim EVER]

Glanzarog

Guest Johansen

anyway i go on lfs now so just use the find user thing if you want to meet me my lfs name is visual so see you later maybe.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drifting the FXO it's FWD.. XRGTT is the best drift car... I'm demo for now, keep meaning to buy it, but you know how life goes.. I drift by the name of Zerioux. Some people don't like me because I'm critical of what some call drifting, especially FWD = no drift..

"Most realistic racing sim EVER"

You must be joking...I have tried it myself and it's crap compared to real sims like GTR2 and Race...Unrealistic physics,stiff as a board feelings when trying to slide/drift..very unrealistic feelings on the cars when coming up on a turn...

If you want real car sim then you play/race GTR2,Race - The WTCC Game...

You must be joking...I have tried it myself and it's crap compared to real sims like GTR2 and Race...Unrealistic physics,stiff as a board feelings when trying to slide/drift..very unrealistic feelings on the cars when coming up on a turn...

Well everyone is entitled to their free opinion and therefore so are you. I for one have not played either mentioned titles so I can't judge.. Glanzorg (sp?) is pretty in to Sim Racers so I'll wait for his reply..

Guest Johansen

i think live for speed is great fun not so realistic but i dont care its a great game and a very simple game. and a game where you can drift properly.

I used to play this game and had it for a while but i got my pc scrubbed and it got lost. Will download soon and play it again because it was quite fun. I originally used my keyboard but it sucked for that game so i got advice from a player and he said he was using his ps2 controller with an adapter for it so thats what i used and it seemed to work nicely. I also only had the demo and played it online. Although i may buy the full version if i like it enough!

You sir are a headcase.

GTR2 and Race are the unrealistic ones.

I just got the game 2 weeks ago I mostly just go drifting online.

Using the MS Wireless wheel for 360.

Im not very consistent yet, I just switched to the XRT (from the XRG) like 2 nights ago.

Im not so good with making paints, but I like making wheels with the BeSpoke mod. Shame they only work offline.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

obviously I like messing around with lfstweak a little too :D

I just got the game 2 weeks ago I mostly just go drifting online.

Using the MS Wireless wheel for 360.

Im not very consistent yet, I just switched to the XRT (from the XRG) like 2 nights ago.

Im not so good with making paints, but I like making wheels with the BeSpoke mod. Shame they only work offline.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

obviously I like messing around with lfstweak a little too :D

Them wheels are brilliant.:eek_blue:

If you need a skin,give me a shout and I'll see can I do it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You cant drift probably on TDU, but the graphics and the online part is good i like both games but to drift i prefer LFS to have fun i play TDU.

I dont understand why people have to be a fan of one of the games and hate the other one... what is the point? Using energy to hate something is wasted energy.

You cant drift probably on TDU, but the graphics and the online part is good i like both games but to drift i prefer LFS to have fun i play TDU.

I dont understand why people have to be a fan of one of the games and hate the other one... what is the point? Using energy to hate something is wasted energy.

i don't hate it lol. I just "don't like" it over TDU. i think TDU is better. but thats just me

• 1 month later...

I'm a demo racer known in-game simply as "Rob". I can drift pretty well with my Logitech Momo, and Act-Labs Shifter + Pedals (old-style ones). I made some really nice skins, but I might have lost them as a result of formatting that was done 'bout 2 weeks ago.

I also ran a server back in December (West Island Drifters, in case any of you might have heard of it).

• 1 year later...

Might aswell revive this topic and not create a new one (Mods will be happy)

Just thought I would post my amazing twin drift practice session with my brother here just so people can laugh as they watch some pretty messed up driving :P anyways here is link to video LFS Twin Drift.

Don't worry about lack of camera angles as this is only a mess about, if we make a proper movie we will use loads of cool angles and effects :)

Ta Kelvjy

Higher quality here