We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bordering on censorship

Baxie

Friend of mine pointed out, that my signature on the Atari-boards have been deleted.

The signature read: "I have little use for a forum, where what I am told is either lies, half-truths, post-poned or changed time and time again.

Goodbye!"

They saw fit to completely ignore the problems surrounding the Hardcore-lies and then they bury it further by deleting posts they don't like and change people's signatures.

I am beginning to think, that people like Paven and RichMR2 may have met an untimely end with an overenthusiastic fascistic set of rules regarding their forums which is sad in the year 2007, where consumers are more critical than ever.

So take care of your posts, be alert, that stuff posted on the Atari forums may not be the whole truth and some unfortunates, like myself, may have had perfect legitimate posts deleted through no fault of my own, without having broken any rules on the forums, besides pointing out the uncomfortable truths regard Atari and their pardon my french half-bottomed way of doing business.

I am disgusted and have lost all respect for Atari and the way they conduct business on those forums.

As I have said previously, it is a comfort to know that Diablo isn't a mindless drone, and doesn't feel that Atari needs to be protected at all costs.

I have no intentions of going back to the Atari forums, as I am more comfortable here.

*bow*

Friend of mine pointed out, that my signature on the Atari-boards have been deleted.

The signature read: "I have little use for a forum, where what I am told is either lies, half-truths, post-poned or changed time and time again.

Goodbye!"

They saw fit to completely ignore the problems surrounding the Hardcore-lies and then they bury it further by deleting posts they don't like and change people's signatures.

I am beginning to think, that people like Paven and RichMR2 may have met an untimely end with an overenthusiastic fascistic set of rules regarding their forums which is sad in the year 2007, where consumers are more critical than ever.

So take care of your posts, be alert, that stuff posted on the Atari forums may not be the whole truth and some unfortunates, like myself, may have had perfect legitimate posts deleted through no fault of my own, without having broken any rules on the forums, besides pointing out the uncomfortable truths regard Atari and their pardon my french half-bottomed way of doing business.

I am disgusted and have lost all respect for Atari and the way they conduct business on those forums.

As I have said previously, it is a comfort to know that Diablo isn't a mindless drone, and doesn't feel that Atari needs to be protected at all costs.

I have no intentions of going back to the Atari forums, as I am more comfortable here.

*bow*

TDUC owns the Atari forums.

The crap gets posted on the Atari forums,then the crap gets filtered out and we get facts.

All hail TDUC.

NOW MAK ME ADMIN PLZ LAWLZ

Guest mellors_
I like this site way more then the atari boards... Mainly because this forum is small but active.. and I like Diablo and Baldred and most of the members so its a fun place to come, and there isnt all the lying about the dlc and whatnot

and there are decent threads, and no idiots making the same thread ten times because it keeps getting locked because they didnt search