We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My Screenshots

Nauraushaun

From the early PSP promo version.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?fn=view_thread&t=837202

Personally, I am in love with the game. Easily the best racing game for PSP so far, kicks the crap out of the stupid NFS ports. I was waiting and waiting for VCS to come out, but I like this so much more. :)

Ps. Open for any requests. Cars, angles, features, whatever.

I obtained a pre-release copy early last week, but the game officially came out two days ago in Europe and Aus (where I live), though March 20 for the US.

No Ferrari's or TVR's. Sorry. I'm pissed off too, I LOVE TVR's.

And any graphical glitches (there are a few) can likely be attributed to the fact that it was a pre-release.

How did you get the game?

The game is to be released in april and if you downloaded it, you can get tracked as it is an illegal copy.

>.< I know.

What do you mean Europe. Most of us here are from the UK (I said most, don't complain). By Europe do you mean France, Germany ect.?

When I mean Europe, I mean Europe. I believe that includes the UK officially doesn't it? I just read Europe. http://www.testdriveunlimited.com, try that. You can choose your region and all that.

no there isnt although i have never seen a ferrari in any ps2 or psp game before anyway

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2. There were many Ferrari's in that. They have been left out of recent games though, since the Xbox came out. BUT they are in PGR and Forza. AND TDU on Xbox. I would say Microsoft paid them a great deal of money to not go with the other games. More than Sony would pay to get them back.

That's right, Bill Gate's has all the money in the world, and is ruining the gaming world so his already rich company gets ahead. I mean seriously, he's telling companies they can't put their cars on certain games just so he gets more money. It's immoral.

Oh ok. Was the Ferrari one anything to do with Microsoft?

Shame about TVR :(

I don't know exactly how it turned the way it did. It could have been anything, maybe even MS wanting to keep Sony from having an advantage over the Xbox version.

Like I said, it could have been anything.

I'm not sure if it's because I haven't played many PSP games, only the Tony Hawk's World Destruction Tour like a year ago, but the graphics seem so bad for TDU on it. It may also be that the 360 ones are so amazing. If I think those are bad, does anyone think that I will be extremely disappointed with the PS2 version when it's released in a few weeks?

-Mateo "Zonda" Pagani

The screens look pretty bad because they save as Jpegs. Don't forget the full release isn't even out yet.

Sorry, forgot about Outrun. There's probably more now that you mention it.

Might wanna take another look at that threads, I just put up some Koenigsegg shots :D