We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Exotiworks is in business!!!

pdiddlybox

I have opened up TDU Exotiworks and I sell many cars. I will give you the best discount possible and if we dont have the car you are looking for then we will find it! I have had many sales in the past and never lost a sale. but now I'm official! My gamertag is "foxtrot1pilot" My inventory is in my website.

http://pages.matmice.com/home/tduexotiworks/

Sorry its mat mice but its the best i could come up with on such short notice.

Cheers!

Victor

nope. most cars DONT if there was one with over 1000 miles i would definetly mention it!

Unfourtunatly I have decided to go private becuase i want to retire ( aka: settle down like a old man and spend what I have ((80 mil)) ) I plan on not keeping the dealership anymore so that means that the name is up for sale ( please contact me via xbox and ask for victor regarding a peronal businness matter because my personal idiot aka little brother is on more often now. or just pm me lol) i can still accept cars to be sold to me so i can sell them for investment. and thats what i plan on doing, investing :( so if there are any questions at all contact me!!! BTW the name and rights and some of the valuable cars in the inventory is up for 25,000,000 dollars which can be paid through trade in ethier the whole amount in different cars, or in payments of 5,000,000 every 2 days and a deposit of 5,000,000 plus 8% interest ( and i'm serious) Thank you for your support and feedback and money of course HAHAh,

Cheers,

Sir. Victor Donald G. K.

Former CEO/founder of TDU Exotiworks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
;156526']Stage 3 Lamborghini Miura please! :) lime green... and those rims with the spoke thing. kinda looks like... ~

Can I ask if your trying to start random old threads like this. In the post, we have all ready said this is old and that the person has stopped selling cars in game. If these are genuine mistakes sorry, if not then please stop its rather pointless.

First Post : 24/02/2007

This was very nearly 2 years ago.

;156526']Stage 3 Lamborghini Miura please! :) lime green... and those rims with the spoke thing. kinda looks like... ~

Have you even bothered reading the whole thread and why we corrected Testdrive? Its a really old thread and that guy might not even play anymore so it is useless bringing it up.

EDIT: Pherelas already posted. :(

Can I ask if your trying to start random old threads like this. In the post, we have all ready said this is old and that the person has stopped selling cars in game. If these are genuine mistakes sorry, if not then please stop its rather pointless.

First Post : 24/02/2007

This was very nearly 2 years ago.

Yeah, i noticed, but i posted reply beforei read the whole thing. And i dont read the time its been posted..