We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cars and Coffee plus 1 of 2 Pagani Huayra in the US!

randomsox10

Just wanted share this video with everybody. I went to my local Cars and Coffee on Saturday and afterwards went to the supercar dealer here that was having a big meet. There were appearances from several Bugattis, Lambos, and even a Pagani Huayra. Hope you guys enjoy the vid, it was all done on my GoPro so it might be a bit shaky.

Hey mate that was a top video! Enjoyed the unique intro with the plan that did not quite go to plan. As for the main content, you narrated it really well and in the first section when you were walking around it was like a proper POV from the viewer as you stuck the camera under bonnets/hoods, into the engines for a closer look, inside the cockpit for a quick scoop of the interior and also [spoil]went down and saw a dog[/spoil]. Then the Symbolic meet was just as good with so many great cars on show, some of the sounds were a bit muted in places but that was a small thing in the grand scheme of things and I had to chuckle that the Huayra looks best when it resembles a special Edition Zonda.

Really enjoyed that, thanks for the share. :cool:

Hey mate that was a top video! Enjoyed the unique intro with the plan that did not quite go to plan. As for the main content, you narrated it really well and in the first section when you were walking around it was like a proper POV from the viewer as you stuck the camera under bonnets/hoods, into the engines for a closer look, inside the cockpit for a quick scoop of the interior and also [spoil]went down and saw a dog[/spoil]. Then the Symbolic meet was just as good with so many great cars on show, some of the sounds were a bit muted in places but that was a small thing in the grand scheme of things and I had to chuckle that the Huayra looks best when it resembles a special Edition Zonda.

Really enjoyed that, thanks for the share. :cool:

Thanks so much Diablo! Really means a lot. I'm giving the whole Youtuber thing a try and it's really helpful to have somebody else point out things I'm doing right and wrong. As for the sound, I had the GoPro in that waterproof housing cause it's all I had. I just bought a different frame mount though so in future videos you can expect better sound quality.

You're welcome mate, I look forward to your next showing. Also you should keep that unique intro thing going, a quick sub-60 second wake-up so to speak would be a unique thing that would be attributed to your vids. :)

[spoil]Would also be sweet to get you posting on the site once I get that back on.[/spoil]

You're welcome mate, I look forward to your next showing. Also you should keep that unique intro thing going, a quick sub-60 second wake-up so to speak would be a unique thing that would be attributed to your vids. :)

[spoil]Would also be sweet to get you posting on the site once I get that back on.[/spoil]

Where should I post my upcoming videos until its back up? Wouldn't want to post a new thread each time I put out a video haha.

Would have loved for a Zonda F to come after it just to see if it still has the draw to grab people away from almost anything, and that sound, that devastating immense sound. :drool:

Oh crap, I just realised I never mentioned the Diablo you got footage of in your video, how could I forget that?!??! Bad Diablo!

:es:

I prefer the Zonda over the Huayra so I would probably have been the happiest person in the world haha