We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xbox 360 Digital Camera?

I know theres a released Webcam for the 360, as for TDU nothing special for the game. I think you've misunderstood mate :( The ony way to get pictures of your 360 is to extract them from your 360's HDD :( That how (I believe) Diablo does it..

Hope that helps..

I know theres a released Webcam for the 360, as for TDU nothing special for the game. I think you've misunderstood mate :( The ony way to get pictures of your 360 is to extract them from your 360's HDD :( That how (I believe) Diablo does it..

Hope that helps..

How does he do that though, does it envovle going into the system dashboard or something

i been thinking of this, many of us try our hardest to make our avitars in our likeness. if we had face mapping a-la RB6 vegas in TDU2, i would be a happy little bunny!

I agree that would be awsome! As for what Diablo does your gonna have to ask him.. If I knew I'd proberly do it too!

you can get a thing which goes on your 360 called a xsata i believe. what it does is it fits between your HDD and your console, so you have console, xsasta, HDD. this xsasta has a USB cable on it and it copies all of the data being transferred onto the HDD of your 360 onto the HDD of your computuer.

you can then use a file converter to change the file from xbox format to Pc format (JPEG) so us guys can see it.

was this helpful? *hints at +rep*

This yoke you are talking about, does it mess up your xbox at all, i dont want any viruses on it. is it like a blue thing that goes under the hard drive

Yeah thats the one. (The blue thing) and Virus wise I think it very possible but I'll be running regular scans on mine. Norton allow me to run Virus scans on portable memory sticks and so on..