We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gumball 2014 vinyls/skins request for 458 Spider and F12 Berlinetta

TDU3FTW

• 2 weeks later...
In a previous savegame I made this one. It's handmade, took about 2 hours, might actually remake and share it via Texmod.

https://scontent-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/t31.0-8/10355475_325321140957483_3482425283035566751_o.jpg

https://scontent-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/t31.0-8/10255746_325303287625935_559424993173473490_o.jpg

Never got around to do a 458 though, might actually make that as well.

Looking very good! Ok, please do so then, I would appreciate it very much and if you can share the others in the second pic as well (R8, GTR, 12C). About using the sticker shop I know what you mean, yesterday I tried to make a12C look like a 650S. It took me 2 hours or more but as an amateur I was pleased with the result. I just painted it with a black carbon fiber paint and then sticked all the body with the orange rectangular sticker, except some parts, the result was a 12C with carbon fiber mirrors, roof, engine bay, side air intakes and wing, along with the default 12C carbon fiber rims.

BTW Which program do you use to see the pics out of the game? I tried a TDU2 photo editor program I found on the net but it didn't work, couldn't read the savegame. Also tried the printscreen method but for my surprise it just came out as a dark image.

Thanks! I think I can't make the F12, UP is doing weird, must fix that soon enough. 458, 12C, GTR, and R8 I'll be working on. Not sure if I know exactly how to make them as in the pictures, when you make them with stickers from stickershop only you can't make two exact replica's.

Although the pictures seem to appear in a folder somewhere when you take them, I just make the picture, go to a house, open the picture in big, then screenshot it with Fraps.

Hope that helped.