We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Well Done Ireland

Pherelas

I know there are a few Irish people here and just watched the Ireland game. Got through so well done. Just thinking though. Does guinness go with rum? Oh and U2 should release a reggae song.

Yeh but we didnt win the six nations which sucks. You wana know somethin weird its snowin over in dublin at the mo. U2 will never release a reggae song, maybe because they would be crap at it lol.

As for the good owl Guinness, you could try it with rum but i doubht it will go down well.

What did everyone here do for paddys day, well people from Ireland and maybe a few americans did something, they celebrate it big

we had a 20 minuite blizzard

which i was outside in the middle of the countryside for the whole duration of...

lots of hail and snow, blowing atleast 40mph, and we were going headlong into it on pushbikes. how fun.

i was only wearing jeans, t-shirt and a light tracksuit jacket. i was bloody freezing

I Dont celebrate St.Pat's day. the people I know who do celebrate it , its just an excuse for them to get drunk lol.

I got ran off the Road last year By a Drunk Driver on St.Pat's Day:headbang:

Thats all it is isn't it, trying to get a guiness hat.