We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Money?

JAYSTA

Hey, just wanted to know how people get absoloutley truck loads of money. I want the Ferrari 250 GTO. And for me to get that kind of money is near impossible i get 1-2 million at the most. I see some people with 10-20 million. And just wanted to know how you get that kind of cash. Is it just repeating the same races? or is there some kind of challenges? :wtf:

If your champion you can keep redoing the 180MPH in heavy traffic race, its in the middle of the island and you net 70,000 every 20-30 secs or so.

less than 16 with an enzo or equivalent

and yes is a very FAST way to get rich!

ive done that one a few times, and have gotten 16- seconds with a lvl3 tune S7. my problem is, is the traffic. lmao. Even if i stay to the right side of road (what would be considered the 'break-down lane'), the one or two roads on the right, either a car is turning onto that road, or exiting that road as im flying up to the intersection. i prefer the 180mph Downtown one, and use my RT 12/Rturbo. 6+Mil within 1hour. im not sure how much i could get with the other one yet. i get too frustrated with the traffic always getting in the way