We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gamepad vibration missing in TDU Platinum

retrr

Hello. I use a cheap USB steering wheel (One of those cheap steering wheels that have a regular vibration instead of force feedback) and i was using it without problems in the vanilla version of TDU. Then, I installed the awesome platinum mod, and everything worked good with the steering wheel, but the vibration system. All i know is that in the original game it was working, and now it doesn't.

Windows recognizes the steering wheel as a regular USB joystick, as most of cheap steering wheels with these specs.

My version of platinum mod is the very first one. Had to choose that one because my hard drive was full.

hopefully you can help me solve this problem. Thank you.

7 hours ago, retrr said:

Hello. I use a cheap USB steering wheel (One of those cheap steering wheels that have a regular vibration instead of force feedback) and i was using it without problems in the vanilla version of TDU. Then, I installed the awesome platinum mod, and everything worked good with the steering wheel, but the vibration system. All i know is that in the original game it was working, and now it doesn't.

Windows recognizes the steering wheel as a regular USB joystick, as most of cheap steering wheels with these specs.

My version of platinum mod is the very first one. Had to choose that one because my hard drive was full.

hopefully you can help me solve this problem. Thank you.

Update the driver of your steering wheel or try to install this fix https://turboduck.net/files/file/88-logitech-g27-racing-wheel-fix/