We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 RS VERSION DOWNLOAD!

Big Fish

Hello! 

If you are interested in the game you can download it below!

Tdu2 rs version 2023.03.

https://vk.com/doc425057701_657066851?hash=x4j2O3XIzXmCObRFzQBNgjZg0z4K43ficbhCNPWvq3P

In this version there are a lot of cars. The downloaded file will unpack to 50 gb. 

but you may need to download dlc 034, 

If not from here then from another site 1gb in size.

The dlc034 package that is here is 7.5gb..

How to install?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT-5V-J2baA&t=14s

The how to install video link in the description however can be downloaded from elsewhere there are three links further down..

2023 Update has arrived and with that there are now almost 600 cars!!!

TDU2 RS torrent:
1:
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/bKTRD9ugZQ60OQ
2: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/j_4p7horuNvI7w
3: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/iCVk966lRZZXwQ

New install for the torrent:
1. Download all files from the 3 links
2. Highlight all of the files that downloaded and extract them all to a single folder
3. Now you should see the whole game with TDU2 RS in the extracted folder.

7 minutes ago, SilverBENZ said:

No seeders, so if anybody is interested can not download...

Then I think you will have to wait for it to work..

The how to install video link in the description however can be downloaded from elsewhere there are three links further down 

Edited by Big Fish

13 hours ago, Big Fish said:

Then I think you will have to wait for it to work..

The how to install video link in the description however can be downloaded from elsewhere there are three links further down 

Oh no, i am not interested, i have already my TDU2 "Silver" 😉 Just it was interesting to me is there F12Berlinetta in it...

4 hours ago, SilverBENZ said:

Oh no, i am not interested, i have already my TDU2 "Silver" 😉 Just it was interesting to me is there F12Berlinetta in it...

Tdu2 silver version 🙄 I don't know what you mean I don't know... in this version you can select more types of car packages in which the types of models vary. 🙂

1 hour ago, Big Fish said:

Tdu2 silver version 🙄 I don't know what you mean I don't know... in this version you can select more types of car packages in which the types of models vary. 🙂

As I said: MY TDU2 - @SilverBENZ version 🙂

42 Mercedeses - my love, 24 Ferraris, 15 Astons, Lada, Peugeot, Citroen, and more and more, actually my db_data file has no unreleased or empty slots, winter/summer weather, HD traffic whole slots (unreleased and generic too), biker shop is fool, my game is 1 ton of weight 🙂

Edited by SilverBENZ

2 hours ago, SilverBENZ said:

As I said: MY TDU2 - @SilverBENZ version 🙂

42 Mercedeses - my love, 24 Ferraris, 15 Astons, Lada, Peugeot, Citroen, and more and more, actually my db_data file has no unreleased or empty slots, winter/summer weather, HD traffic whole slots (unreleased and generic too), biker shop is fool, my game is 1 ton of weight 🙂

Total car and motorbike range is 585, so I haven't seen a list that big before 🙂💯 I don't know exactly because I haven't had a chance to look it over 🙂

1 hour ago, Big Fish said:

Total car and motorbike range is 585, so I haven't seen a list that big before 🙂💯 I don't know exactly because I haven't had a chance to look it over 🙂

I didnt know that. Now i exported car ID-Code in excel file and i have 479 rows, i see there are no traffic and generic cars in there, may be with them to go to 585, dont know 😉 I have all original cars from TDU2, never replaced...

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, SilverBENZ said:

Is this the same F12 Berlinetta from unofficial patch 0.4 with a magic sound?

Well, I don't know whether yes or no. 😎

Edited by Big Fish

14 hours ago, Big Fish said:

the first post says where to download the material. the youtube link description has 3 download links.

Yeah, myman, the new links made the job 😉 Thanks!

After opening the db_data file i saw that this pack includes the "other" UP pack, so the cars are the same and named same, so this is the searched Berlinetta 😉