We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Unable to login to tduworld.com with an alias in email

FistsOfHam

I originally signed up to TDU World using an alias in my email address as a way of sorting emails as they come in ([email protected]) but the login form seems to be unable to process the + so I'm no longer able to login. I have managed to get the password reset to work by changing the "+" in the URL to "&2b" but after changing the password I'm still unable to sign in as it can't pass the + after submitting the form.

Is there a workaround for this, or is somebody able to modify my email in the database or do I just need to start again? Thanks

30 minutes ago, FistsOfHam said:

I originally signed up to TDU World using an alias in my email address as a way of sorting emails as they come in ([email protected]) but the login form seems to be unable to process the + so I'm no longer able to login. I have managed to get the password reset to work by changing the "+" in the URL to "&2b" but after changing the password I'm still unable to sign in as it can't pass the + after submitting the form.

Is there a workaround for this, or is somebody able to modify my email in the database or do I just need to start again? Thanks

Sorry to hear about that, Drop me a DM with the preferred e-mail and I'll update that for you.