We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

autumn mod

I am currently using it, as we in autumn in Europe! This changes a bit! Not bad!

There is only the FX I did not added, starting by the fact it fucks up the colors of my car (like my black Porsche Carrera GT turned dark blue...).

And, about the roads, on double lanes areas, the marks on the same direction to separate the two lanes (the white broken & unbroken lines) are weird & illogical in my opinion (see picture). Because on the same direction (two lanes for same direction), there are those white lines, usually on the picture, it means the car on the left (where my steering wheel is) can go on the right, but the car on the right can not go on the left (like to pass a car in front of it or just change lane).

TestDriveUnlimited_2024-10-06_10-28-01.jpg

Edited by Homelander

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Homelander said:

Я сейчас им пользуюсь, так же, как у нас в Европе осенью! Это немного меняет! Неплохо!

Есть только FX, который я не добавил, начиная с того, что он портит цвет моей машины (например, мой черный Porsche Carrera GT стал темно-синим...).

А что касается дорог, то на участках с двойной полосой движения знаки в одном направлении, разделяющие две полосы (белые прерывистые и сплошные линии), на моем взгляде странные и нелогичные (см. картинку). поскольку в одном направлении (две полосы в одном направлении) есть эти белые линии, обычно на картинке, это означает, что машина слева (там, где мой руль) может ехать направо, но машина справа не может ехать налево (например, обогнать машину перед собой или просто сменить полосу движения).

TestDriveUnlimited_2024-10-06_10-28-01.jpg

thanks for your feedback! in the FX folder with the weather, instead of the usual autumn leaves, there is also grass of a different color!... and you can play with any, the same with asphalt, I just wanted something new (you can always replace it with the standard one)

image.png.cabef017bbe49554e6aa0069bd8f39f7.png

изображение.png

Edited by galucinogen platinum