We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

UK Drift Comp

Marc_CRX

Nah, trust me. The track is mega wide, and the corners are crap, with sharp bends into open ones, and open bends into sharp ones, its tedious and boring to drive. Plus, if you get speed up, you just grab the hand-brake and sideways your car goes. If you are in the right gear, a little feather of the throttle and anyone can get round it.

Something like tantalus, any of those corners, ANY, would be better than the track. The roads are tighter, theres traffic, varying gradients. That takes skill to drift.

Just dont think using the track would show much drift skill at all.

Plus using anywhere else would result in a nice little crash/spinout section at the end when things go wrong :)

Nah, trust me. The track is mega wide, and the corners are crap, with sharp bends into open ones, and open bends into sharp ones, its tedious and boring to drive. Plus, if you get speed up, you just grab the hand-brake and sideways your car goes. If you are in the right gear, a little feather of the throttle and anyone can get round it.

Something like tantalus, any of those corners, ANY, would be better than the track. The roads are tighter, theres traffic, varying gradients. That takes skill to drift.

Just dont think using the track would show much drift skill at all.

Plus using anywhere else would result in a nice little crash/spinout section at the end when things go wrong :)

Ahhhh yes, But How many Drifting comps do you know to have been Held on Public Roads?

They are ALL Held on track's, but as I said i will have a scout about the Island and see what i can find!

Guest Johansen

its an mountain road next to the un used mercedes dealership thats goes up to a house its not any traffic there. dont know if you have tryed it but you should have a look.

its an mountain road next to the un used mercedes dealership thats goes up to a house its not any traffic there. dont know if you have tryed it but you should have a look.

Took a Drive Down it Earlier bit too long for video's but I Might just make it 4 or 5 good Corners!

If you chose some nice linking corners mark, that would be awesome. Would make great videos, and would show who can drift well and link corners together well.

Im just trying to make the competition for the drivers and the videos for the public judges a little more interesting, thats all :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Johansen

oh thats good i totaly forgot about this and i havent played tdu for a while so im not that good, its so different from forza 2 lol.

lol dan, sounds cool at that time i will have a proper drift car:D
ahh mate, cant wait for that game, BMW M3 E36!, stock exterior!!!, engine tuned up proper!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha SIDEWAYS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lol.

And as for the TDU drift comp, i take it its this week???? help me help you marc lol

Just Realized, was it TODAY at 2pm????