We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

LIVE! Down?

Marc_CRX

Is this the BT HomeHub???? If so I've got this and it used to give me loads of trouble and wouldn't let me host games on crackdown and kept diconnecting on Fifa half way through games which didn't do my Rep any good, then i found this site through gamefaqs

http://www.xboxlivetheguide.co.uk/XBoxLiveTheGuide3.php?title=BT%20HomeHub%20Strict%20NAT

done exactly what it said in the guide and I have had no problems since, the only time you might have to do it again is when BT update the hub remotely but I haven't had to do that yet and i changed the settings when I got Crackdown on the day of release.

Hope this helps

not had any major problems with mine TBH, the only problem i have is when BT update it and it usually knocks my NA to Strict, but all i gotta do is turn my xbox off, back on again and instead of signing into LIVE go to run a connectivity check, and voila, instant NAT openness :p

i have a bt homehub also, i'm always connected to live and never usually encounter problems in any other game but i'm not sure if im having a problem with test drive, in the demo it would connect to 8 people pretty much all the time where as in the actual game i might run into the odd one or two people a day, i guess everyones doing solo challenges so i never see them.