We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Where exactly is Tantalus?

there are too many n00bs hangin at Tanta recently, really puttin me off goin there, but i know a nice road many Drifters havent found yet :p

Noobs? Gee, thanks.

I think I actually found Tantalus on my own randomly, but I forgot exactly where it is. I'll look for it tonight.

Noobs? Gee, thanks.

I think I actually found Tantalus on my own randomly, but I forgot exactly where it is. I'll look for it tonight.

i didnt mean you bein a n00b, i meant if you just jump there and wait to get connected to a server 8 times out of 10 you end up with a bunch of n00bs tryin to drift

no offence to anyone inparticular, and most people on this forum arent n00bs

I'm a noob...i can race quite well but drifting not so good, i bought an rturbo simply to try it out, i can stay sideways for the full length of a corner but nothing like the videos you see on here.

Then again im not willing to buy hardcore mode just to satisfy my curiosity and manual gears are boring :P

I don't remember place names so i don't recognise Tantalus.