We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Buying a wheel

cbsius

Hey all,

I'm a poor poor fella', so a G25 is out of the question for me as of right now - so was just interested in hearing if anyone have tried using a Logitech Formula Vibration Feedback Wheel in TDU/any other game? I have to admit that i havent had a steering wheel for 6 years or so, so the answers i'm mostly looking for is: How well is the response time? Back in the day the response time as far as i can remember, was rather slow... I'm hoping abit it'll be somewhere near instant?

When you hit the gas just alittle bit, will you be able to maintain the same speed? I mean, go 60mph for xx amount of time, controlled only by your foot?

Also, what exactly is the difference between force feedback and vibration feedback?

Any info is appreciated! smile.gif

About the wheel;

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/pr...CONTENTID=9489

Hi there,

I use the Logitech Formula Vibration Feedback Wheel in TDU. I think the response time is pretty good, I've noticed mine drifts to the right a little, but it's probably just my settings. For maintaining the same speed, I can't get it to stay at the same speed for more than a few seconds.

But it is a pretty good wheel, in my opinion.

Sorry that I can't give you a more detailed description of it but I don't know much about steering wheels and I'm not a very good driver.

Hope this helps! :)