We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

i need help

talkbox

money, yes. cars, kinda hard.

to give money i recommend buying a bike since its cheap. have the person you wanna send money to buy the cheap bike and sell it for the amount you want to give them.

cars are hard. you try to sell them cheap but you dont know how much people are browsing the ad's and if you try to sell your friend like a enzo for 20k. most likely someone else will snatch it before your friend can even load the ferrari list.

money, yes. cars, kinda hard.

to give money i recommend buying a bike since its cheap. have the person you wanna send money to buy the cheap bike and sell it for the amount you want to give them.

cars are hard. you try to sell them cheap but you dont know how much people are browsing the ad's and if you try to sell your friend like a enzo for 20k. most likely someone else will snatch it before your friend can even load the ferrari list.

best way around the car problem is to give them enough cash to buy one :p

• 2 weeks later...

I would reccomend, to give money to someone, an instant challange. temporarily make the challange value the amount you want to give them, then go slow. Just don't forget to change the challange value back to what it was before, you don't want to lose a load of cash to someone random

and don't try to gift cars by putting them on trade for low amounts.. it doesn't work. I'm pretty sure that's how i got a stage 3 enzo for $1,000...