We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Feel like cruisin? come join "Just cruisin"

ShadowGT

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

please let me join

hey shadow,i haven't got this game yet but it should be here by tomorrow (i ordered it)lol.anyways i was thinking there sould be a club like yours and there is.so when i get it i'll tell you on this and then i'll try and meet you in game (if i can)lol.thanks dude hope you get this soon.the sooner the better lol

grrrr

it din't come to day! i hope it comes tomorrow and i'll get an xfire thing anall.can some1 give me a link to this thing please.thanks.lol.then can i sort out where to meet later seen as i'm in britain and your at the other side of the world lol.thanks guys.can't wait to start playing!i wish the thing would come!argh! lmao

its me again

it hasn't come today.i have a felling it will come in a week or so.i'll talk when i get it.in the mean time i'm juts guna keep trying to find stoof out about this game.so it will be a while before i can cruise with you guys.oooh and i'll get back to you with my Xfire.also will some one please tell me a good car to satrt with?.thanks.bye

Well the Audi TT is the fastest starter car but any of them are pretty capable (except the Chevy SSR!!! stay away from that pick up truck unless your just gonna use it to cruise)

*Edit* in the meantime while you wait for TDU you can sign up at our forum if you want? the link is in my sig & in this topic.

thanks dude.i hope it comes soon i can't wait to start playing!!!but i'm going to look a right idiot cruising with you guys.you'll have all reallt nice really fast cars.and then there will be me in my TT lol.and i'm just about to sign up to your forum X D.when do you start getting bikes?i quite fancie haveing a go on one of them

LOL

that'll be a laugh there will be me and you and then them lot in there fancie cars like three miles away.and you'll be thinking why the hell arn't i with them guys.lmao.i'll get a desent car after i've done a few delivery missons lol.i wish they'd hurry up and get it to me.i'm dieing here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here are the TDU minimum specs. If you need to know anything else feel free to ask.

OS (Operating System): Windows 2000/XP/Vista

CPU (Processor): Intel P4 @ 2.4Ghz or AMD Athlon 2800+

GPU (Video Cards): ATI Radeon 9800 256MB VRAM or Nvidia 6600 GT with 256 MB of VRAM. Video Cards with vertex/pixel shaders 2.x and above are recommended

SPU (Sound Cards): DirectX 9.0-compatible Sound Card

System Memory (RAM): 512 MB (1 GB recommended)

HDD free space(Hard Disk): 8 GB

DVD drive: 8x minimum

DirectX: DirectX 9.0C (included)

Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) play supported 128 Kbps DSL/Cable Broadband Internet connection required for online play

Input: Keyboard, Mouse

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/125020

or

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/119956 (but that's still £125)

ps. Ebuyer is the best place to buy computer stuff, as it has very low prices. You'd be able to buy the 7600GT [an upgrade of the 7600GS] on ebuyer for less than Shadow's link :)

BTW, you will need to check what type of GFX Card you computer takes, before you decide on what card to get :)... AGP, PCI, or PCI-E