We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My Forza 2 Pictures!!! New Pictures on side 2.

Guest Johansen

Nice.. Thanks for the invite nipper btw! Anyways I came to a decision yesterday that I WILL not be getting the game for another week or 2 still.. Really need to finish my work first.. I'll also be spending less time on the site but I'll probaly be popping in here and there..

Enjoy the game!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Johansen
How do people get all the letters the same size?, mine are all different lol

one thing u can do is just copy the first one u make and paste it and then change the letter and then its the same size and at the same place u just have to move it to the right or the left, or u can just look at the number of the size and when u make a new letter just use the same numbers as the last one.

one thing u can do is just copy the first one u make and paste it and then change the letter and then its the same size and at the same place u just have to move it to the right or the left, or u can just look at the number of the size and when u make a new letter just use the same numbers as the last one.

Thanks mate

Guest Johansen
I think of buying a TV, XBOX360 and Forza 2!

I love the game already, and never played it :o

hehe, ye its worth it, the game is so great cant stop spending money on new cars and upgrades.

Guest Johansen
This is my porsche

@ Johansen: Yeah i bet it is! :o €400,- for a X360 and Forza 2 here!

Why does everybody only have drift cars? :P

@ Baxie: Nice Porsche! Really like what you did with the car :D

nice porche baxie, marijnmb i almos only drift so thats why i only got drift cars:excited:

Guest Johansen
Thanks.

Got some ideas for later projects. :)

ye im currently doing like 10 projects lol. but im gonna start finishing them soon.

Guest Johansen

My New Bmw M3 , not realy new have been catching dust in the garage for half a week just needed money:). ye anyways heres some pictures if any of u want to see any special cars just ask and ill try and get it for u.:excited: