We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

100% Hentai free!

Great looking car.. Had an chance to buy a car with Hentai on it for 40,000 CR (and it was an M3!!) but my morals said no! Espeically seeing I couldn't remove them!!

you can remove it. it would just say its locked, do you want to clear it all and start a new one or something like that....

CptDrkNuggets, it looks great, but may i suggest one thing? not to put it on a Fairlady Z? last time i went to look for a specific paint scheme (was looking for a 'BLEACH' themed Z) looking through the whole list was tough. 'Cuz #250 had 28 minutes remaining. i had to wait 5 - 10 minutes for the one i wanted to bid on showed up

(someone posted over on ForzaCentral they were selling it. and Bleach is an ANIME [not Hentai] show on Adult Swim. i was trying to win it to add to my Bleach collection)

Yeah I know what you mean. Im working on a Ghost in the Shell design. Not hentai, but anime because the film is the matrix but 2million times better.

dude! you g2 let me know when your done. i love Ghost in the Shell. i gonna start saving my money NOW! lol. (i had 800,000+ CR after completing all the 'Regional Championships' challenges, and now doen to just over 200,000 CR)

ive seen only two other Ghost in the Shell cars so far on the AH. one, with just the 'Laughing Man' logo on the car. and the other had the Major on it, along with the Laughing Man logo within the paint scheme. it was a shame i didnt have the cash to buy either of them >.<