We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey

C1Rob

Hey guys(and girls),

I was actually going to introduce myself later on when i actually have the game but I guess ill do it now :D

Anyways, im C1Rob, I live in The Netherlands and im 17 years old.

I might buy an xbox 360 soon so when I decide ill get either the 360 version(if i bought the 360) and otherwise ill get the pc version.

These are my Pc specs:

-AMD Athlon XP 3000+ ( lol I wouldn't know the ghz)

-512mb Ram

-ATI Radeon 9600 XT 256mb

-160 GB hard drive( i know its not alot :P )

Anyways, im looking forward to the game, the nice community and the people that come with it :D

I Did the same, I signed up here about 2 weeks before I got the game. And once I did get it, on about my second day I was cruising with some people from here! It's all good fun.

I would say your RAM might not cope, but you can always try! Good luck and HAVE FUN!

I guess ill check back next week (on like tuesday, the guy said they were gonna get a new shipment of games then) and other wise ill just order it online. I bought Saints Row to entertain myself until i get TDU :P

Oh Btw, i heard (before i bought he 360) you only needed silver to play online, but now i figured out that i need gold. The problem is that xbox is being morons because when you check the price for a year in the US its 20 dollars, in holland/ europe its 60 euros!!!!! Thats like 60 X 1,35 so its like 81 dollars!!!! Scammers...

Ill see if i get it, i might convine my little bro to pay the other half or atleast part of the costs :P

[edit:] Watch your language thanks.

Edit: Excuses for my language