We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

best driving games

mclaren8080

• 7 months later...

Gran Turismo 4 and The Fast and The Furious. GT4 is good because it's quite realistic, has lots of races, lots of cars and lots of tuning options as well as good graphics and F&F is good because it has lots of cars and is the best game for car tuning individuality i've ever seen. Only problem: No free roaming down the touges, the city is small, can only free-roam on the motorways in the city and the loading times are big. TIP: If you get it, sell all the upgrades on your car before you sell it, because the price you sell it in the dealership for stays the same with or without the upgrades.

• 3 weeks later...

GT4. just the ultimate for me. great graphics, great cars, great tuning options, and difficult and easy races to choose from. just depends what mood you're in.

also Driver games. yes i know an atari game series. and yes glitches but other than that you can't get much more fun out of a 'driving only' game. its all cars and motorbikes unlike GTA which isn't as good as a driving game because the physics are wrong and the driving style is awful IMO. it also has planes and boats etc. so not a 'driving only' game

GT4 and DRIVER