We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Possibly a new meeting place?

Kumagoro

Most of us when we want to meet some people we choose the lighthouse at the furthest NW part of the island.

I found some other interesting place, with some gorgeous views

"Maakua Falls"   X 49304.88 106.55 44382.14 -0.789 0.040 0.614  427927078

Copy and paste these into your bookmark txt file, and replace the X with your bookmark number that is unused (eg if you have got 6 bookmarks, choose "6", as first bookmark is 0) Possibly to aviod problems copy and rename the pictures of your other bookmarks to the number of this one.

Basically it adds a point in THIS part of O'ahu, with some waterfalls and a TARMAC terrace (yes its actual tarmac).

Can be fun for everyone who doesn't see only Saleens and McLarens in this game but also other, fun ways of spending time in the game.

You can also follow the left road up till the end, and go down on the textured tarmac to the left and you'll end up in the same place

Hope to see you there :)

(yes i know i copied it from my post on atari community, but i know not all of you use ataricommunity forums but atari europe forums)

Tried to get it into my bookmarks and messed up my txt.

Lol wut?

If you hit Shift+Enter to create a new line thats still above the apostrophe, you should be fine. Relabel the 'x' to the next number in the bookmark line (Don't go over 63) and copy and paste a picture from another bookmark and rename those as well.

My bookmark starts me off on the road, but it's pretty much right there ^.^