We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruise on Wednesday (25.07.07)

Pherelas

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer, people are bound not to turn up so first people there get on the cruise.

Right meet at the north east light house, wait there are loads of light houses round there, which one? Lets go for the drive in dinner thing ar the top of the island.

I'm useless with cruise but did this becouse noone was doing them so if someone could do the lead stuff that would be great, if not not worrys.

Thanks.

Thanks for the vote of confidence ...

As to meeting place ... I'd normally suggest somewhere like the unused Merc dealer not too far from the Lexus one ... or the lighthouse on the top left of the map

Depends on what route people want to take ... mine tend to be random and just drive where ever we feel

I don't understand where this North East lighthouse is because according to the map it looks like there a few lighthouses on the North East side of the island ???????

Why don't we meet at the Oahu Raceway ????

OK... sounds like this is now my baby from a few people

As Nodz has been so kind the lighhouse in his piccie looks fine to me, looks easy to get to as you can use the Classic Lambo/Jag dealer to jump to.

As to Cars ... If N1pper is in a Dino it's not going to be a fast one ... might use my Z28 (in the lovely colours I've painted it!) or perhaps bring out "The Bandit" (Firebird for those kids out there)

right time to leave work ... see you all after Top Gear finishes and I've got the 360 booted up

Guest Johansen
OK... sounds like this is now my baby from a few people

As Nodz has been so kind the lighhouse in his piccie looks fine to me, looks easy to get to as you can use the Classic Lambo/Jag dealer to jump to.

As to Cars ... If N1pper is in a Dino it's not going to be a fast one ... might use my Z28 (in the lovely colours I've painted it!) or perhaps bring out "The Bandit" (Firebird for those kids out there)

right time to leave work ... see you all after Top Gear finishes and I've got the 360 booted up

dont worry about me and nipper we will do fine so just get fast cars.