We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central Magazine

Speed

The mag was hosted at half its original size, so unless you're running 800 x 600 resolution or something similar then the mag should fit your screen easily. Most people will need to scroll downwards, but obviously this will happen at it is portrait and if we were to incorporate everyone screen sizes, the mag would turn out really small.

P.S. It's hosted at 1119 x 750 and I know for a fact that your resolution is 1280 x 1024 at least so the width would not be an issue for you. 1025 > 750 :D

P.P.S. Why did you bother bringing this up 9 days after it's last post? It's not even in the thread specifically designed for the mag release Lol.

I did bring it up as soon as the thread was posted!

PS. where is the thread for specific improvements :S as there seem to be a few on the mag...

Is the full-size mag realeased at 1119 x 750, why did we have to produce the aritcles at 500000 x 30000 then? lol :S - If that's the case, the we should make the pages (on photoshop etc) to the size of 1119 x 750 ;)

I quote:

- It would be best at the size it was released at, or maybe bigger to fit on a 4:3 17" / 19" screen (both = 1280 x 1024), as this is the average size of screen resolution people own.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Fuels the Fire of Arguement*

We did that size so that people didn't have to alter their pics too much. By this I mean the cover pic we were using was something similar to 1450 wide, and therefore a page of 1500 wide would be easier to use for those unfamiliar with Photoshop etc. The images were then resized to give better quality and less file space.

Simple.