We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PGR4 Delayed

YeOldeTDUMan

Delayed till October according to ign

What is it with games being delayed at the moment!

Companies are probably getting sick of being criticised for shipping sub-standard products.

It's very difficult to predict how long it'll take to write a piece of software. I'd rather have the game late than for it to be rubbish.

Companies are probably getting sick of being criticised for shipping sub-standard products.

It's very difficult to predict how long it'll take to write a piece of software. I'd rather have the game late than for it to be rubbish.

I believe if they release the demo early to make up for the delay then more people wouldn't get pissy wiv em about pushing games back.

I'll second that.

Oh yeah, Im gonna have to limit meself really badly come college otherwise im royally effed. i need to concentrate on my work for the first term of college. and with Halo 3, then PGR4 coming out its gonna be awkward keeping a lid on the amount i play.

it probably got delayed cuz of the programming. ive heard that Polyphony & whoever else is in the programming of GT5, is taking them close to or more than 120 days just to program ONE car. if PGR4 is in a similar boat (obviously not as big a boat), they want to get it right. heck FM2 was delayed by almost a year if i recall correctly. and there's still problems. lol