We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Another Top Gear Video

eleKtro

I remember making a Top Gear Video thread back when I had my old PC. And I couldn't go ahead and make the video because my PC couldn't cope with TDU. But someone else has made a thread about the same Top Gear video as I did so I will let them go ahead and do it.

OK since there are so many possible Top Gear Episodes we can do there is no rush in finding one before someone else does it.

OK here is the video I hope so remake in TDU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lexv73YTu4

Now for this I need 2 drivers and maybe a possible of 1 more camera man.

Drivers Needed

Director/Video Recorder - MadMax

2nd Video Recorder -

Corvette Z06 -

Ferrari 575 Maranello -

Once I get these slots filled we can arrange when and where to do all of this.

I remember making a Top Gear Video thread back when I had my old PC. And I couldn't go ahead and make the video because my PC couldn't cope with TDU. But someone else has made a thread about the same Top Gear video as I did so I will let them go ahead and do it.

OK since there are so many possible Top Gear Episodes we can do there is no rush in finding one before someone else does it.

OK here is the video I hope so remake in TDU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lexv73YTu4

Now for this I need 2 drivers and maybe a possible of 1 more camera man.

Drivers Needed

Director/Video Recorder - MadMax

2nd Video Recorder -

Corvette Z06 -

Ferrari 575 Maranello -

Once I get these slots filled we can arrange when and where to do all of this.

lol, Ill say thiss from first hand experience, its VERY time consuming doing this :) and uyou have to have lots of time (in big chunks to do it :P) Because with the lag atm, you need about 2-4 goes at each 3 sec clip! ergh lol

lol, Ill say thiss from first hand experience, its VERY time consuming doing this :) and uyou have to have lots of time (in big chunks to do it :P) Because with the lag atm, you need about 2-4 goes at each 3 sec clip! ergh lol

How is this going to be time consuming? As long as everyone listens to where I tell them to go and when to start everything will be fine. Yes it will take time but how else we going to do it?

How is this going to be time consuming? As long as everyone listens to where I tell them to go and when to start everything will be fine. Yes it will take time but how else we going to do it?

huh? I wasn;t getting stressed? so why're you? I was meerly stating, that the lag in game makes the filming difficult some times... unless its just cos im working with Speed_Freak, its difficualt lag wise xD