We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

YEAHBOI!!! Guitar Hero III on PC!!!

Guest RB26DETT

Where did you get this info from???

Only asking as there has never been any suggestion from Red Octane or Activision about doing this. The only consoles/platforms it is due out on is PS2, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii.

Also checked the Official thread about this on GH Official Forum and there is nothing about this, nor is there on Scorehero (the biggest unofficial GH forum).

Official GH thread:

http://forum.guitarherogame.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=24647

GH/RB thread:

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=1800

i have a connection unlike u nodz who has connections to every site related to video games :p they said im not going to say where i got this info that gh and microsoft are talking about putting it on pc and the pc and 360 version will have downloadable songs from live and internet for pc not gonna say anything else. :)

i have a connection unlike u nodz who has connections to every site related to video games :p they said im not going to say where i got this info that gh and microsoft are talking about putting it on pc and the pc and 360 version will have downloadable songs from live and internet for pc not gonna say anything else. :)

Just found the press release about it and GH III is on Aspyr's website, the people who have partnered with Activision to produce the game for PC and MAC.

So I don't know why you couldn't just provide a link to one of these to prove me wrong and back up your story instead of saying I've got connections and can't say nothing blah blah blah.

RB26DETT sorry about not believing you, its just that I like links to see that people are right and not just making rubbish up, I think I've been on Gamefaqs for to long as the culture there is "don't believe nothing with out a link or eveidence to back up a claim/story".

Guest RB26DETT
Aspyr's website[/url], the people who have partnered with Activision to produce the game for PC and MAC.

So I don't know why you couldn't just provide a link to one of these to prove me wrong and back up your story instead of saying I've got connections and can't say nothing blah blah blah.

RB26DETT sorry about not believing you, its just that I like links to see that people are right and not just making rubbish up, I think I've been on Gamefaqs for to long as the culture there is "don't believe nothing with out a link or eveidence to back up a claim/story".

it's all good. i'm not a link person myself. i found out about GHIII on PC from Gamespot and Wikipedia. And besides, you don't have to worry, you have a XBOX 360 so you'll still get the game unlike us PC gamers in which this is the first time we'd be able to play this, well for me in my case... lol!