We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

HD Videos

S71NG3R

I have created an account with megaupload so we can store HD videos to download. If it works out ok then you can send me a PM and I'll give you the password so you can upload your videos.

We have 50GB of storage free so as a test I have uploaded the HD version of the club video. We get 90 days to download the files before they are removed.

Here is the link to download it: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NKELXFWC

Thanks for this. I've used it before, but didn't twig we could use it for here.

downloading the file now. Is it possible for me to upload the vid I made of us on friday? I will play around with the qaulity settings and try and compres it. So the mpg format wont be uploaded if I find a better one.

Thanks.

The TDU:C Club video worked for me. I'm currently uploading the TDUC Celebration Cruise Part 2. As Part 1 seems to have deleted itself :S

I'm on 4.7% upload. So will show you the link when I return from college. (or which ever is first in 30mins.)

E: here we go - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZFMEWW5O

It's not extremely good quality (definately not HD) but it's better than YouTube, and its better viewed at 50% lol not 100. (50% = youTube size). I will fiddle with the quality and imrove it later today. (If I have time)