We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Some Questions

Cyrage

Hey all,

Soon I am going to buy TDU for PC and i have some questions, and i hope u can answer some of them:)

1) If I start, what car should be my first car?( must be good handling and speed)

2) If i have like 15Mil Cash, what car should I buy?(Fast car :))

3) How does the whole system works with cars, i mean u cant buy a car in a shop? or how does it work exactly?

4) And are there specific ports I have to open to play online?

Thanks!

Roy

1. Audi TT

2. With 15 million you can probably buy all the good cars, I would suggest, Enzo Ferrari for handling, Mercedes SLR Mclaren for acceleration, and Koenigsegg CC8S for speed.

3.You go to the dealer and buy the car, all you have you do is drive there, enter and select the car you want to buy :)

4. Not that I know, this should be done by your computer automatically.

Enjoy :D

1. Saturn Sky

2. F1, Enzo, Ford GT (not the quickest but best ;) ), CC8S, Saleen (If you like that kind of thing) ect. anything you want really.

3. Above

4. Don't play on PC.

Speed has it covered really but i thought i'd chuck in my opionion. SLR's rubbish though imo, unless its different on PC.

1. Audi A3 so you can save enough for a bike afterwards

2.McLaren F1, enzo, McLaren SLR, etc etc etc, things like this, basically just all the elite "A class" cars

3.you drive to a showroom, enter it, or you can spawn on it by using your map button (standard key = M)

then once you have found every single car showroom, you can get Bikes, or alternatively, you can try find a bargain in the second hand section at your house in game on "trade"

4. when creating an account, just under where you pick your name theres a symbol with a box next to it that says "gamespy ID" or something along those lines, click that and then enter the relavent details after that, Emial and password

1. Alfa GT - it'll NEVER spin on you, it's Italian and it can pull the most speed through the corners. Most of the time it looks like it will understeer but actually it doesn't, you just have to learn to trust it

2. Aston V8 Vantage, Audi RS4, Nissan Skyline, Jaguar XKR, Lambo Gallardo SE, Lambo Murcielago, Shelby Daytona Coupe are all easy to drive and hard to spin. McLaren F1, Koenigsegg, Jaguar XJ220 have really high top speeds. Mustang GT is quick accelerating for its class, while the Ford GT is quick accelerating full stop (but it's still Class B though, so it'll never compare with an Enzo)

3. Just go to the showroom, pick the car, the colour, rims and interior colour and you're ready to go. You can get it tuned at the tuning shops once you find them.

4. The com will do it for you if you select and online profile when registring for the game.

5. Hard disk space: 8GB required

1. Alfa GT - it'll NEVER spin on you, it's Italian and it can pull the most speed through the corners. Most of the time it looks like it will understeer but actually it doesn't, you just have to learn to trust it

2. Aston V8 Vantage, Audi RS4, Nissan Skyline, Jaguar XKR, Lambo Gallardo SE, Lambo Murcielago, Shelby Daytona Coupe are all easy to drive and hard to spin. McLaren F1, Koenigsegg, Jaguar XJ220 have really high top speeds. Mustang GT is quick accelerating for its class, while the Ford GT is quick accelerating full stop (but it's still Class B though, so it'll never compare with an Enzo)

3. Just go to the showroom, pick the car, the colour, rims and interior colour and you're ready to go. You can get it tuned at the tuning shops once you find them.

4. The com will do it for you if you select and online profile when registring for the game.

5. Hard disk space: 8GB required

So if I buy&download from atari site , what size is it then? I dont hope 8gig.