We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Anyone still play LFS S2?

HavockJoker

Ever since the patch that came out just before christmas, I haven't played it. Lowering the revs and such makes them seem slower, I was used to over revving just a little, especially while drifting. Also the patch deleted all my skins and setups.

That was also the same time I started playing TDU. All I can say is LFS sucks...

Ever since the patch that came out just before christmas, I haven't played it. Lowering the revs and such makes them seem slower, I was used to over revving just a little, especially while drifting. Also the patch deleted all my skins and setups.

That was also the same time I started playing TDU. All I can say is LFS sucks...

Yeah I hate the new patch it messed up everything. So I think when TDU2 comes out I'm going to get that and stop playin LFS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Live for Speed is awesome. Those who complain about Patch Y are just lame and can't handle the extra realism of a real clutch. Don't like that they removed the XRT from the demo? STOP CRYING and BUY THE GAME. The demo is free. You have no right to complain about a lack of content in a demo.

Live for Speed is awesome. Those who complain about Patch Y are just lame and can't handle the extra realism of a real clutch. Don't like that they removed the XRT from the demo? STOP CRYING and BUY THE GAME. The demo is free. You have no right to complain about a lack of content in a demo.

Yo I like the added realism. When patch X was out I got a engine stall and overheat mod. But I don't like how they changed everything that was so easy to handle. Meaning All my good sets are now gone. And I will buy the game sooner or later. I just am recently trying GT Legends.

Not all people have a job and are that rich Furthermore, not everyone stays in the UK where the exchange rate can't hit them. I'm a 15yr old student in Singapore, where 1GBP = 3SGD. Which means LFS for me will cost about $70+

PLUS, my dad NEVER buys anything online

most of the poeple complain havnt got the full version becasue the xrt was taken out. so buy s2 then u will have your XRT back and yeah the new patch is top notch LFS isnt a arcade game its a SIM U LATOR - my name is xera on lfs s2.