We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

car reviews

viper plus vette

Well ok I don't own a car cause I don't have a license but

my father owns a 2005 volkwagon Jetta 2.5. its got excellent gas mileage very good speed and its decenlty equipped. Also my father owns a crappy 1995 volkwagon Passat GLX VR6. I hate the car it has a 2.8L VR6. Sorta quick but mad heavy. TERRIBLE gas Mileage.

Yeah there you go.

One of the cool things about driving in Brazil... The flexibility of being able to use 2 fuels.

Anyway my parents own a Mitusbishi Grandis 2.4 and a 2001 Mazda 323 1.6 4dr.

Grandis is more spacious than Mazda (Obviously). The last row is also bigger than a lot of other MPVs I've sat in... But the 2nd row passengers have to contend with a fold-out table in the seatbacks of the seats in front. Prevents you from being properly able to stretch out comfortably. Feels quite powerful when you put the foot down though. I think it's down to the torque. However, the Grandis has a really LOUD idling volume. One of the things I don't like if I'm outside the car when my dad starts it

The Mazda's interior may look quite small from the outside but actually is not bad. I think it rides quite well (a bit softer than the Grandis), but otherwise I know nothing else about how it drives...

(I kind of get the feeling that VpV had our TDU cars in mind when he posted this, otherwise he wouldn't have put it in the TDU category?)

must be seeing things.

My mum has a 2004 Nissan Patrol ST-S, 4.2L 132KW intercooled turbo diesel/biofuel. Slow in traffic, heavy, great for towing/4WDing

I have a 2002 Holden Commodore VXII 3.8L ECOTEC (Buick) V6. average MPG, heavyish, 152KW so not underpowered. :D

my dad owns a pontiac solstice gxp. black paint black leather. turbo four 2.0 that makes 260 horse and tourque. plus a fifty fifty weight distrubution. THEY ARE STILL ON ORDERS ONLY!!!

Btw i did mean cars that you own in tdu as well as in real life.

OMG NO WAY, The Pontiac Solstice is like my second favorite car ever.. Always wanted a Viper SRT-10 Coupe on one side of the garage and a Solstice on the other side... YOU ARE SO LUCKY :p:p:p