We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Trade Ruined my Game.

Tuph

Today i was searching around The Trade for a McLaren F1 Tuned 3 and i found one for 1,250,000. I Bought it and i went to go to my garage But its not there, i only had 2,500,000 or Something and now its all gone.

Is there a way i can get back my Money from the game? Or anyway i can make easy cash.

Thankyou.

well that happened to me too. there is no way to get your money back. just do the 180 in heavy traffic if your a champion you get $700,000 if you do the race 10 times and it takes 16 seconds to finish it but you need a a car or b car i use the stage 3 enzo or the stage 3 saleen

rofl.

yum.

trying to get to champ now.

(:

do hitchhikers and stuff make your game percent go up?

If you go to a house and look at the achievements tab it tells you what each achievment is worth, how far gaining that achievement you are (eg you've done X number of races out of Y) and also should show somewhere a graphic allowing you to see how many more achievement points you need to level up

cars & houses were 'easy' points

rofl.

yum.

trying to get to champ now.

(:

do hitchhikers and stuff make your game percent go up?

If you go to a house and look at the achievements tab it tells you what each achievment is worth, how far gaining that achievement you are (eg you've done X number of races out of Y) and also should show somewhere a graphic allowing you to see how many more achievement points you need to level up

cars & houses were 'easy' points

oh and DON'T complete a car delivery mission unless you have it perfect (no damage) as then you'll get a lovely bonus!

Wierd double post(ish) ... damn work laptop!