We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Ground Gear Force

Nodz86

Ye rhopfully it will be on the I-Player as i'd like to watch it again.

Its not, I've looked as I fell aslepp during it as I had a hard day yesterday, I remember seeing Mays shed being re-felted and Clarkson shooting it but thats it. I've searched youtube and they have parts 1, 2 and 5 which is annoying. :mad:

I also Missed Ross vs Parky and Ross and Jimmy Carr playing tennis. :mad:

Its bound to be up on there soon, they have the Apprentice and the 1st hour of Sports relief up so far on the iPlayer.

Edit:

Just watched the Tennis and the Boxing on youtube now I've just got to wait for the rest to go on there or the iPlayer

I wish there was more Top Gear in the U.S. I'm stuck to one episode a week (reruns, mostly) on BBC America.

The U.S is getting Top Gear. Clarkson is casting the 3 presenters (as him, May and Hammond dont want to do it) and getting an American Stig (I don't think it'll be Stigs fat American cousin). Clarkson will over see the shows.

Some parts were funny, but I did wish that they took it a bit more serious and didn't stage so many things, like the part with the crane he knocks the shed, that was just silly and was obviously staged not something someone would to a mistake on.

The digger part where Clarkson talks and Hammond falls over was good, best part probably :D