We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

RIP Gallardo Superleggera

YeOldeTDUMan

yeah but if lambo started to produce SUVs it would lost all its meaning when saying the word Lamborghini. Lambos and ferraris are for richies that want a real supercar not for stupid families that want to look cool, why dont they buy a cayenne instead? they've already ruined porsche with their money why ruin lambo too?

You mean this?

id295_Pg1_34338_image1a.jpg

Hehe looks awesome :D

No i mean this one 256954092_36da182fe6.jpg. That other one does look a bit like a photoshop job. And who cares if Lamborghini start producing SUVs? Since Porsche has brought out the Cayenne, do they suddenly not seem like a super/luxury car company? I think Lamborghini should go ahead with another SUV, the LM002 was awesome and i have no doubt the new one will be awesome too.

Like I said, the word lamborghini would lost all its meaning... exemple: Guy1: Hey I saw a lambo yesterday.... Guy2: What the SUV? or the supercar?

No it wouldn't. Like Driftnismo said Has Porsche lost any of it's credibility after they made a SUV? NO it's still regarded as a top supercar maker. Lamborghini would be the same.