We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Just got my new wheels!

Mb

Hmm, i am not really getting what the big deal is here.. The rear rims are deep dish, every car that has 2 rim files for front/rear, it's because that particular car has deep dish rear rims, i have seen this a hundred times.. Like others have said and apparently you allready did, just copy the rear for the front, will work perfectly! Same goes for if you don't want the deep dish rims anymore.. Simply replace both rims with a non-deep dish rim from any car or rim download and viola.. you have standard/flat rims front and back! :monkeydance:

First off, Sorry...MY BAD!! Realised it was old after i posted!

Second, why are you posting in a old thread just to tell someone else not to post in an old thread? :confused: It would make alot more sense to just let it die then to try to make a point!! :imwithstupid:

[mod edit:] Please refrain from insulting people, thanks!

Now Now lets not argue. Yes its annoying that this thread has come back from the dead, but at least it was a constructive post and not spam. A

lso he has a fair point in people posting just to tell them what they done wrong. If you feel that someone has done something wrong report it, don't take matters into your own hands as we end up with arguements like above.

@AMG Hammer, just becuase you don't like what someone has posted theres no need to insult them or there dog.

@Nodz86.. You're absolutely right about everything here, and actually i do apoligise to Alpha Force for the insult, as that was totally uncalled for and way out of character for me.. Just that i kinda felt some serious negativity from his post coming my way, for something trivial like not looking at a post date, after all it was a minor accident and definitely not intentional..

As for me digging up this post, Definitely NOT the case... it was only like 5 or 6 posts from the top on the first page so i just kinda figured it was'nt that old! Rest assured i'll look at the posting date EVERY time from now on.

@Alpha Force.. Sorry for insulting you! Collies (i think thats what that is) are actually cool dogs.. It was quite late where i am, and i was a lil bit on edge so seriously i did'nt really mean that.. No hard feelings!

• 2 weeks later...