We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 2: Auction House Problem

Nodz86

Went on forza earlier and went to go into the auction house but got a message along the lines of the following:

Warning! There is a problem. The service is temperly unavailable or you are banned. See forzamotorsport.net for more details.

Well I've been on FM.net and I can access the auction house there and see 2 of my cars have sold and 2 have not. I have no messages saying I've been banned and can't find anything out about it. I have not been selling any cars that may offend or have any prohibited content. I checked the official forum and over on forza central there are no threads about it not working so it must be.

Does anyone know what may have happened and if I have been banned who do I contact to get unbanned or find out why I was.

Thanks in advance Nodz

I've tried restarting the box and still get the same.

I've done some searching on FM.net and found if you get banned the waning is this it has something like you have banned due to violation of Xbox Live Terms of Service, mine does not say this.

I found this email ad [email protected] and says to email with any problems so I might send them one. I'm trying to think of how to word it now. Only trouble is that I don't know how long it takes them to reply.

also if this is a ban it would be my 1st offence so it would be a 7 days before I get AH back.

Thanks for quick reply Diablo

Yeah I knew about the forza f(eed)b(ack) email but I think you would get a quicker response on the forums and che or someone might ask you to PM them to get it sorted quickstyle!

Remember it's Friday, you would have to wait to until Monday to get a reply more than likely yet if you post on the forum you might be able to get it sorted as they will be at Turn 10 for another ehh 3 hours maybe.

Just went to post a thread and this has come up:

Post Pending Moderation You have posted to a forum that requires a moderator to approve posts before they are publicly available. If the administrator has configured this forum to support email notifications you will receive an email when your post is either approved or denied (if you have emails enabled in your profile).

Return to the Troubleshooting forum

Just doesn't seem its my night tonight on FM. I spose this may be a good thing as a mod will read it first so I may get a quicker response

well it looks like I've got a 7 day wonder

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/879409.aspx

I've posted another reply so those who look at it now wont see it as it has to be approved.

Out of curiosity on FM.net forum do you have to get to a certain post level before the mods have to stop approving posts or is it just the section I'm posting in??