We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

race help

Sunny

aiight soo, i need some help wit the races since i dont really got the hang of tdu yet. I got a TT and a Gallardo, but the problem is that there aren't any races i can find for those class of cars. I've done them all. The races that I can find on my map now require a E-class car. What should i do? Do i have to buy a E-class car just to finish those races or what? if so whats the best E-class car?

someone plz let me kno

thx

Guest RB26DETT
aiight soo, i need some help wit the races since i dont really got the hang of tdu yet. I got a TT and a Gallardo, but the problem is that there aren't any races i can find for those class of cars. I've done them all. The races that I can find on my map now require a E-class car. What should i do? Do i have to buy a E-class car just to finish those races or what? if so whats the best E-class car?

someone plz let me kno

thx

you can look for the races with no restriction first. then when you have the cash, buy a skyline (best e class car imo).:cool:

A Mustang GT is cheap and good ($25k), or like RB said, get the Skyline. It's very easy to make money in TDU, so all you have to do is re-do some of the earlier races, and before long you'll have enough for another car. Personally, I think you shouldn't have gotten the Gallardo so quickly, cos it costs quite a lot...

A Mustang GT is cheap and good ($25k), or like RB said, get the Skyline. It's very easy to make money in TDU, so all you have to do is re-do some of the earlier races, and before long you'll have enough for another car. Personally, I think you shouldn't have gotten the Gallardo so quickly, cos it costs quite a lot...

aiight thanks guys. I saved for the gallardo, and i still got 100k soo i think that should be enough for another car.