We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Just bought a G25 ... Any advice?

jbenekeorr

Get on TDU and cruise all day :D

Only problem I've had with the G25 is, on a wooden floor the pedals slide, so make sure your on carpet or have some books behind the pedals :D Other than that no problems.

Oh yea, the force feed back can be a bit um " Heavy " :p I couldn't play TDU on full Force Feedback especially for drifting :)

Btw how much you pay for the G25 from Dixons?

Get on TDU and cruise all day :D

Only problem I've had with the G25 is, on a wooden floor the pedals slide, so make sure your on carpet or have some books behind the pedals :D Other than that no problems.

Oh yea, the force feed back can be a bit um " Heavy " :p I couldn't play TDU on full Force Feedback especially for drifting :)

Btw how much you pay for the G25 from Dixons?

Oh dear i have a laminate wood floor !!! I payed £144.45 Delivered (pennies just to be anal)... It was the best price i could find outside of ebay - everywhere else seemed to be put of stock

Dude. Its a good game with TDU. But if you want a really good experience try some onf the Sims out there.

I recommend LFS S2

Ok wil do (when i first read that i thought you meant try the sims :p lol)

I tried LFS previously and it was ok . but the graphics were a little poor on the cars.. any others?

Ok wil do (when i first read that i thought you meant try the sims :p lol)

I tried LFS previously and it was ok . but the graphics were a little poor on the cars.. any others?

Well there is WTCC RACE

GT Legends

GTR2

There are a few more, but these are the only ones I have experience with.

Gave up with the torrent, tried downloading a couple of race sims some of you suggested, left the computer on all night (thus giving me a terrible nights sleep as it is so loud, even in another room) But just to cap it all off i woke his morning to the sound of 8 very loud fans to realise the computer had not ever gone on to hibernate and both the downloads failed :mad::mad::mad:.

Good news though is that the DHL tracker says it arrived at the coventry depot at 11PM last night (Which is like 13 miles from me :D)

But frustratingly i have to go to school on THE worst day of lessons and wait around until 10 past three, at which time I get on the bus (which is a city bus from like nineteen seventy something and does a route which is on country roads [Not a good combination methinks]) And hope the psychotic driver doesnt send us into a hedge. Oh yeah and my bag broke so i have to carry around a BHS carrier bag :eek_blue: GAYYY