We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

this isnt fair ....

ReFleX R32

thats not fair at all the pc guys can get the maclaren f1 lm and the rest of us cant thats not fair at all we had to use codes wile all you gotta do is pay 20 bucks and bang its yours forever why cant we 360er's be treated with the same as the pc guys getin the cars they get for a grand total of 20 bucks wile we pay 40 dollars for six packs 4 packs alone 20 the last two are another 20 i say its rip off and we should be treated the same as them

sry for making new thread just ain't fair and i wanna here some other peoples opinions negative or positive

ya ill agree with sky and wm if i bought the game on release id have it but i didnt buy it cause i didn't have the funds to get it but its just i don't find it fair they get it without the codes or anything and we just had to use codes thats what makes me mad they limited the consoles to 10,000 wile the pc gets it all they want but i shouldn't be complaining cause they don't have the Zonda roadster so i apologize just was jealous they got it

I feel sorry it's not fair for everyone but I'm glad the PC crew has a reward for all their dedication to TDU for PC.

The PC version has had so many problems but we are still playing now over a year on.

I am hoping in the future all platforms will be equal but it's hard for developers to treat all platforms the same.

Here's to a more fair gaming future for everyone. :cheers: