We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Longest wheelie

TimBud

I was trying to get the longest wheelie achievement a couple days ago and finally found the nice straight section of road in Alconquin.

Lifted the front wheel, feathered the throttle and weaved in and out of the traffic. Its soo much more rewarding than in PGR4

I knew i had to go further than 500ft, but when i past what i thought was that distance nothing happened. so i kept going and eventually ran out of raod and had to stop. I then realised you have to land to get the achievement :o.

I checked my stats out of curiosity and found that i travelled nearly 4kms.

And that got me thinking that we should hold some comps for the wierd things like that:

Longest wheelie

Longest stoppie

Longest time on 2 wheels...etc

I never even knew there was an achievement for that until about the 2nd day of play I grabbed a dirtbike and drove down the subway and just messed about and pulled a wheelie down the tunnel section for about 600 feet. lol But 4km's, that's crazy !