We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

EUROVISION!!

kalniel

FIX!!!!! it's all corrupted, and i think something needs to be done about the way the voting is decided.

Dude its all political !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Scandanavian countries all vote for eachother, the former Soviet states all vote for each other plus most of Europe hates because we have that 'special' relationship with the US.

Plus its full of cheesy european dance/pop crap that makes the Spice Girls sound like the best band ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All in all Europe hates us, the more reason to leave the EU :D !!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically it has always been political more so lately as more people have entered europe in there little states or ex big countries thats been made into loads of small ones. This is where all the "Friend" votes come from as they probably think in the terms of if we vote for them we wont annoy them and cause a war or any political unrest.

Russia did have a good song and tbh I wouldn't expect anything less coming from the person who produced it, Timberland, as he is probably one of the best producers around atm.

Now if you look at who comes where usually anyone to do with world polatics and issues like iraq, afganistan or if I put it a bit better most of the G8 summit countries (UK, Germany, etc) don't generally do well.

Also whats all this rubbish about qualifying for Eurovision, this is how we know that EU is getting too big and will enventually become The United Sates of Europe or USEu. I think I stop before this turns into war and peace

dustin was fun, he should have got in on account of the fact he basically parodied the whole eurovision concept :p

Yes' date=' it's Bulgaria, we love you Belarus, Georgia, Montenegro Moldovia, Albania, Croatia Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Macedonia Don't forget Turkey Hungary, Estonia, Slovakia Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegova And don't forget the Swiss – cheese![/quote']

did he have some sort of future sight? im sure that those countries all voted eachother...

or maybe it was rediculously predictible?

I have an idea rather than PAYING for Eurovision like WE do, we should just not enter at all because frankly I can't stand pop music at the best of times never mind cheesy European dance/pop crap they have on Eurovision !!!!

Problem solved that way the european nations don't laugh at us and make us look silly like what they do now !!!!

Besides what is the whole point of Eurovision anyway ????????

EDIT: After watching Andy Abraham's entry on Youtube just, I generally believe that was a good song.

Put it this way I watched Russia's entry aswell and all I am gonna say is:

:oook: ..................................................

When you think of it, A Competition that puts all of Europe's "supposed" Finest singing against each other in a contest, I think thats an Idea better than most of the utter rubbish thats on TV, If Politics weren't involved and There were More Genres then it would be a very Enjoyable watch :)