We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1: French Grand Prix

HavockJoker

Eh,

I was just pointing out a fact, Kimi obviously caught a damp part of the track and lost control !!!

But everyone's main man 'wonder kid' hit Kimi and its like nothing happened :oook:.

Jeez eveyone needs to get off the 'wonder kid' bandwagon you all jumped on it too early and now look at everyone biting their tongues because 'the great one' isn't performing !!!

Oh how the 'great' have fallen :D !!!!

Sod all happened to kimi after what he did, Hamilton got a ten place deduction, he got punished and kimi didn't

Sod all happened to kimi after what he did

ACCIDENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hamilton got a ten place deduction, he got punished and kimi didn't

Funny how Kimi & Kubica stopped but 'wonder kid' didn't wasn't it ????

He was abit too eager, he crashed into an opponent in the pit lane while driving at what 50 mph in a straight line ?????

Yeah but the 10 place grid penalty wasn't justified :rolleyes:.

ACCIDENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny how Kimi & Kubica stopped but 'wonder kid' didn't wasn't it ????

He was abit too eager, he crashed into an opponent in the pit lane while driving at what 50 mph in a straight line ?????

Yeah but the 10 place grid penalty wasn't justified :rolleyes:.

nige, you are a cock. We weren't talking about kimi and Hamilton like this until you came in this thread, we were on about the FIA and Ferrari but yet again you managed to turn it into an argument about the drivers.

nige, you are a cock. We weren't talking about kimi and Hamilton like this until you came in this thread, we were on about the FIA and Ferrari but yet again you managed to turn it into an argument about the drivers.

Well Nodz said he disliked Kimi so I replyed "so you dislike wonder kid fairs fair ????"

What I meant by that was Kimi crashed into Sutil and Hamilton crashed into Kimi so surely if Nodz dislikes Kimi he should feel the same way about Hamilton !!!!

I was just making conversation :).

Well Nodz said he disliked Kimi so I replyed "so you dislike wonder kid fairs fair ????"

What I meant by that was Kimi crashed into Sutil and Hamilton crashed into Kimi so surely if Nodz dislikes Kimi he should feel the same way about Hamilton !!!!

I was just making conversation :).

yes a conversation out of an argument , that's never a good thing. and I'm just moving away from kimi and Hamilton area

I still think the FIA did the wrong thing not to penalise Kimi. Imagine if that happened in Monaco or Singapore (yay, but that's not the point). That piping hot exhaust pipe (forgive the pun) would have landed on some poor spectator's lap! Or what if it had come off just as he lapped a back marker? Then what would the FIA have done?

I still think the FIA did the wrong thing not to penalise Kimi. Imagine if that happened in Monaco or Singapore (yay, but that's not the point). That piping hot exhaust pipe (forgive the pun) would have landed on some poor spectator's lap! Or what if it had come off just as he lapped a back marker? Then what would the FIA have done?

If it came off and injured somebody, all he would get is a slap on the wrist whereas any other driver would probably be banned for the rest of the season at least.

Right I think I might take the same vowel as Hybrid and Baldred and not post in F1 threads anymore, as some people like turning it into arguements about drivers.

But to clear up a few things, Nige I was comparing an FIA desicion to others they have made in the past regarding the same fault on a vehicle not drivers, the end bit was my opinion. The same as I don't like Alonso, as his eyebrows offend me, (theres more to it than that). But I will credit these drivers when they do well unlike you with Hamilton and all you can say is that he is "lucky" or "he didn't deserve it" or some other rubbish.

And another thing whilst I'm on a bit of a rant, you said Nige that if I don't like Kimi due to what he done to Sutil that I should tar Hamilton with the same brush. Now there is one floor in that arguement which is, you posted further down in the thread that the Kimi incident with Sutil was an accident, so, does that mean you should tar Hamilton with the same brush and write off his incident with Kimi as an accident?? or is this you practising double standards and trying to provoke other members of the forum into a pointless petty arguement about who the best driver??

As far as I'm concerned Nige if all you want to do is post all this fanboy rubbish and provoke people into pointless arguements you might aswell not post at all.

Rant over, sorry if I have offended anyone.

Right I think I might take the same vowel as Hybrid and Baldred and not post in F1 threads anymore, as some people like turning it into arguements about drivers.

But to clear up a few things, Nige I was comparing an FIA desicion to others they have made in the past regarding the same fault on a vehicle not drivers, the end bit was my opinion. The same as I don't like Alonso, as his eyebrows offend me, (theres more to it than that). But I will credit these drivers when they do well unlike you with Hamilton and all you can say is that he is "lucky" or "he didn't deserve it" or some other rubbish.

And another thing whilst I'm on a bit of a rant, you said Nige that if I don't like Kimi due to what he done to Sutil that I should tar Hamilton with the same brush. Now there is one floor in that arguement which is, you posted further down in the thread that the Kimi incident with Sutil was an accident, so, does that mean you should tar Hamilton with the same brush and write off his incident with Kimi as an accident?? or is this you practising double standards and trying to provoke other members of the forum into a pointless petty arguement about who the best driver??

As far as I'm concerned Nige if all you want to do is post all this fanboy rubbish and provoke people into pointless arguements you might aswell not post at all.

Rant over, sorry if I have offended anyone.

Well said nodz, that's along the lines of what I was thinking but I couldn't put it into that many words but i will post in the F1 threads untill nige starts posting in them, that's when I won't even look at it.

Consider myself owned :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I agree to stop posting fanboy crap all over the F1 threads.

I apologise to everyone I have offended with my views its like all sports I watch I get too into the sport and I have to let some heat off somewhere :o.