We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PhOTW: Week 3 Entry

Speedtouch

^ My opinions on them (I warn you now, I believe in constructive criticism):

1: Basic subject (cows), maybe a little too basic with nothing to catch the eye...

2: Beautiful sunset, perfectly captured (wow)

3: Doesn't look right to me. I think there is too much going on in it.

4/5: Taking pictures of direct sunlight never works very well, making it way too overexposed.

6: Looks too much like a holiday snap to be honest.

7: Very nice and simple, the B&W make it even better. Although I would turn up the contrast a tad (not too much!)

I would advise either 2 or 7. Good stuff!

ok ill try enter (there should be one room left)

its a pic i took in winter.

No limits on entries, unless we get to a situation that PoTW got to, where there are more than 30 entries, but I doubt that is going to happen soon...

And try to give us a full sized picture, because I can't be bothered to resize them to make them bigger or smaller ;)

Edit: Also changed my entry.

Imageshack will do it for free. Just select the box 'Re-size' then choose 800x600, choose your file, then hit 'upload'. To post it on here, copy the 'Direct Link' box, then click on this button and paste it in: insertimage.gif

And I've just noticed that the finish date is wrong, so I've changed it. Its now the 27th July, not the 3rd August.

A couple of final notes...

cmuki: You changed your entry, but the picture doesn't load, so I'm entering the original one, unless you provide this thread with the new one before closing time.

-Lr-SpeedraceR: I haven't entered you yet, because you haven't specifically chosen yet. If you don't I'll enter the first one - the rules say so.