We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Original TDU Vehicules (Folder). Help :P

Power4Twnty

I've been playing the game since beta, never got the disk just got a cd-key/ download from Direct2Drive (Bought from there).

Awhile back I put in a few sound mods and I did make a backup of my Vehicules folder. Really can't stand the sound of a few cars that I used to drive a lot, and I have no way of getting the original sound files without going out and buying a new disc.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a original Vehicules Folder to download? Would anyone be willing to upload one somewhere for me? Would be really appreciated have some rewards for anyone willing to help, cheers :)

• 9 months later...

The only possible thing to do, is to re-install the game. It will bring everything back to normal, so you have to re-add the mods. When re-installing, you will not lose any of your saved games.

Requesting original files from the game or the Mega pack is not allowed. As doing this illegal and could help complete illegal versions of the game.

Please bear this in mind when modding and remember to back up your own files!!

Thanks

TDU-Central Staff

:locked: