We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Buying TDU on PC

Pherelas

Right i did a quick search and nothing came up so will ask. Can someone please outline the basics of PC gaming, how you do online games, how you chat and stuff like that.

The PC TDU game is so much more active than the 360's and with all the modding I want to check it all out.

One more thing is there a way of putting a save game in that unlocked everything and has lots of money becouse i have compleated the game 100% properly on the 360 and don't want to do it again, just want to join a few cruises and try out the mods and stuff.

Anyway any info you can help me with would be brilliant and if i'm being blind to this infomation thats somewhere else point me towards it please ;):)

Thanks.

Edit: forgot to finish the thread title sorry, was ment to exaplin everything a bit more.

Well you can't have a savegame from somebody else with going online.

For going online you need Gamespy.

Just start all over and the people with much money here will help you get back up (i hope.) Just do a couple of races to get your rank up.

Chatting goes via the keyboard, we just press "T" and we chat then we hit enter and it appears on the screen.

Thanks, i have a little time off so might do it properly again.

Another thing, can I use my xbox controller with the play and charge kit for the game on the PC?

I think you can, I'm trying to get mine to work with Half Life and its not working atm. :mad:

Guest RB26DETT

if your controller is wireless, you'll need to buy the wireless receiver for it. if it's wired, you just need to download the proper drivers for it.

Right couple of things have gone wrong. Installed it and it runs at about 2 fps lol. Can't use it, is there a simple fix or is my pc too slow. The specs are over what the game needs i'm quite sure.

Other thing that happened is that my contoler won't work becouse its a wireless one and need an adapter. Just want game working really.

According this - http://freestone-group.com/video-card-stability-test/benchmark-results.html It might actually not be ... I'da thought someone woulda told you before you got it :-/ Maybe I shoulda checked too ... sorry.

No idea what that means lol, I assume its that my video card is rubbish but the system requirments said it would run. Does this mean i can send it back to amazon as they miss sold it to me?

No idea what that means lol, I assume its that my video card is rubbish but the system requirments said it would run. Does this mean i can send it back to amazon as they miss sold it to me?

Did they say that the 7500LE would run it? Because it's not just the higher the number card, the better the card performs. I didn't know anything about GPUs until I had to learnt eh hard way. If they said the min was 6600GT, then they mean the 7500LE isn't going to make it. The link says the 7500LE gets 30-45FPS while the 6600GT gets ~100, making it a better card =[

Sorry mate. Just the way it goes, it's expensive keeping up-to-date stuff! :mad:

Did they say that the 7500LE would run it? Because it's not just the higher the number card, the better the card performs. I didn't know anything about GPUs until I had to learnt eh hard way. If they said the min was 6600GT, then they mean the 7500LE isn't going to make it. The link says the 7500LE gets 30-45FPS while the 6600GT gets ~100, making it a better card =[

Sorry mate. Just the way it goes, it's expensive keeping up-to-date stuff! :mad:

Thanks, can you recomend a good graphics card that will play this game and other simple stuff for a ceahp as possible. I'm not looking to play crysis or anything like that, will use 360 for any proper new games coming out.

In the future I might end up wanting to stick a blueray drive in and get a new moniter so is there somthing that can run that aswell or does that get expensive. I know nothing about any of this so some basic pointing in the right direction to find the info out would be cool. Thanks.

Guest RB26DETT

i advice lowering some graphics settings in game and lower the resolution one step first. i did that on my 7300GS which probably is worse than your 7500LE and got 25 playable FPS. :)

anyway. what kind of motherboard do you have? does it have PCI-E slots?

if it does check out the GeForce 8600GT.

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/135098