We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Just a thought

Neo-Tech

Hello guys,

As we all know, we have many great TDU modders out there modding TDU for us to our liking. Also we know it takes time and effort and different betas and such until they are perfected. So my thought it, why don't we have a locked thread with all the latest models, that way we don't have to go through loads of pages.

Please mods do this as it helps us to make it much easier to find.

Hello guys,

As we all know, we have many great TDU modders out there modding TDU for us to our liking. Also we know it takes time and effort and different betas and such until they are perfected. So my thought it, why don't we have a locked thread with all the latest models, that way we don't have to go through loads of pages.

Please mods do this as it helps us to make it much easier to find.

Oh the irony of this thread xD ... http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=5147 AND http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=3300 (Post #1)

I take it you didn't look very far when looking for these.

I have seen them before, but sometimes it doesn't allways get updated so I think it would be better to have it indexed so it's easier to find and st00f, just a suggestion no need to go mad at me, lol!

If you have a read in these, you'll find out what Diablo has been up to [Click me] [Don't forget me, click me too!]. This then leaves it up to the creators to keep their threads up to date and neat. Also, what do you mean not always updated? Of course they have been! We've only had body mods for about 2 weeks! :cheeky: