We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Oscar awards 30/08/08

560BHP

this little game will include 8 peple, you only come in 4 door cars, and points will be awarded for driving, what car you drive, color of the car and what time you get there on, ill be judge, and when im in contest myself i promis to me fair.

well ill follow the driver in my own car, and drive meself to the last, we meet at house close the the secret island and a lighthouse (if you dont know were it is, tell me ill show u)

we start at 6.00 PM GMT (7.00 PM UK) (sorry but i get home late that day, and i dont have exact time but im 100% its before 8.00 PM GMT) if the time dont suit you, tell me, ill see what i can work out.

the winner will recive a updated version of BasBas limo, whit working interior.

the story is you gonna get a oscar person from there home (know its not on oahu but ;))

to the honolullu airport.

oh and watch your speed, thats part of how you drive to, and some is very nearvus ;)

well there,s no restrivtion of how many of the same car, cause you dont know the point system, anyway lets start the recruiting.

1. 560BHP

If you ask them i'm sure they will. Just send them a pm :p Try setting the first post out a bit better so people can understand the date, time and location.

For Example

Date:

Time:

Car Style:

Participants:

If you are posting these cruises in the TDU-C club section of the forum then you have to follow the club rules. You are not a club member so you should not be posting them here.

Important rules for the TDU Central club:-

4. As a club member you are free to organize or suggest any new ideas for events, please make a post about them in the TDU Central club thread.

I've let non-club members post cruises before here so I'll not stop these cruises just be aware of the club rules.

This is the event format to be used for all events.

Date:

Time:

Open to members:

Event name:

Event type:

Meeting place:

Event theme:

Top speed:

Overtaking:

Special rules/description:

Members/non members taking part:

1. (Event Leader)