We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Problem with TDU, online and offline

ReventonX

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I installed the patch 1.66A+Megapack to my TDU. Then try to play online but I can't so now I'm giving up and not gonna play online. :mad:

Anyway, switched to my other profile which is the offline one and selected continue game. When I click it, a message saying "The network Connection was lost" and when I click OK, it exits TDU? I don't understand, I was playing offline!:cry:

Then, I tried creating a new profile and it worked great! The megapack cars are there and I drove lots of them. Then I stopped playing and then today, I got on TDU again, loaded my new profile and the message "The network Connection was lost" shows up again! :mad::mad:

Help me please!

Thanks in advance

My TDU is definately legal but i'm not sure about the megapack. My friend gave it to me. i'll ask him when he's back. Although he said his works fine.

Thanks anyway!

Did he just give you a copy of his megapack? If so that's illegal and why it's not working. If he bought you a new copy then it should work.

• 1 year later...